21st February 2019, 03:32 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Food & Nutrition Management in ISBM-Chandigarh?

Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Advance Diploma in Food & Nutrition Management in ISBM-Chandigarh? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to do this course in this institute. Thank you!

25th February 2019, 03:12 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Food & Nutrition Management in ISBM-Chandigarh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Advance Diploma in Food & Nutrition Management in ISBM-Chandigarh? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to do this course in this institute. Thank you!

Eligibility to study the Advance Diploma in Food & Nutrition Management in the ISBM-Chandigarh is a pass in 10+2 or its equivalent examination in any discipline. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online or offline for the admission to study the Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in ISBM-Chandigarh. Advance Diploma in Food & Nutrition Management course contains subjects like Food and Nutrition Management, Food and Beverage Management, General Management and Health Care Management. The ISBM website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?