24th December 2018, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in ISBM-Chandigarh?

Hi friends, I want to join ISBM-Chandigarh for Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this institute for this course.

27th December 2018, 08:11 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in ISBM-Chandigarh?

Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in ISBM-Chandigarh are as follows:-
Candidate must have passed their 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized university.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in 10+2.
You can get admission after clearing entrance examination or through direct entry.
28th December 2018, 04:36 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in ISBM-Chandigarh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to join ISBM-Chandigarh for Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this institute for this course.

Those candidates who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination are eligible to study the Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management course in the ISBM-Chandigarh. Duration of the Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management course is 1 year (3 months – fast track) in the ISBM-Chandigarh. Candidates can apply online or offline for the admission to study the Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in the ISBM-Chandigarh. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?