21st February 2019, 03:32 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Advance Diploma in Food & Nutrition Management in ISBM-Chandigarh?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do Advance Diploma in Food & Nutrition Management course from ISBM-Chandigarh. So, I Would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this institute. Kindly let me know about the procedure asap. Thank you!

13th March 2019, 04:27 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Advance Diploma in Food & Nutrition Management in ISBM-Chandigarh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to do Advance Diploma in Food & Nutrition Management course from ISBM-Chandigarh. So, I Would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this institute. Kindly let me know about the procedure asap. Thank you!

Interested candidates can apply either online or offline to study the Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in the ISBM-Chandigarh. Candidates who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination are eligible to study the Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in the ISBM-Chandigarh. Candidates are admitted to the Advance Diploma in Food & Nutrition Management course on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination. There is no entrance examination for the admission to study the Advance Diploma in Food & Nutrition Management in the ISBM-Chandigarh.
15th March 2019, 12:37 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Advance Diploma in Food & Nutrition Management in ISBM-Chandigarh?

ISBM Chadigarh conducts it's own entrance exam.

Register yourself online and appear in the exam.

If you clear it with good marks, above the the cutoff level, then you will be allotted a seat in the said course of the institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?