30th January 2019, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in ISBM-Chandigarh?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management from ISBM-Chandigarh. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course?

11th February 2019, 01:35 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in ISBM-Chandigarh?

Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in ISBM-Chandigarh:

In order to study Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in ISBM-Chandigarh, candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized institute/board.

You can find details on the below mentioned website link.
https://isbm.org.in/advance-diploma-...management.php
11th February 2019, 04:26 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in ISBM-Chandigarh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management from ISBM-Chandigarh. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course?

Eligibility to study the Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in ISBM – Chandigarh is given below:

Those students who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination are eligible to study the Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in ISBM.

Students can study the subjects like Food and Nutrition Management, Food and Beverage Management, General Management and Health Care Management in the Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management course.
11th February 2019, 11:30 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It's good that you are interested in Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management. - > 12th standard with 50% of the mark is the minimum educational qualification required to apply for Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management course through ISBM-Chandigarh.

Since here you have not mentioned your educational qualification. If you have completed the intermediate course successfully without any pending backlogs, then definitely your eligible to apply.

For more Information regarding admission process and other details - Click Here..! ..
12th February 2019, 08:50 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in ISBM-Chandigarh are as follows:-
Candidates must have completed their 12th from a recognized board.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in 12th board.
There is no any particular age limit required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?