11th February 2019, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Industrial Safety and Security Management in NIFSE-Sibsagar?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study Advance Diploma in Industrial Safety and Security Management from NIFSE-Sibsagar. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Advance Diploma course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

13th February 2019, 01:17 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Industrial Safety and Security Management in NIFSE-Sibsagar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to study Advance Diploma in Industrial Safety and Security Management from NIFSE-Sibsagar. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Advance Diploma course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

Those candidates who have passed graduation or equivalent or any diploma are eligible to study the Advance Diploma in Industrial Safety and Security Management in National Institute of Fire Safety Engineering (NIFSE). Candidates after completion of the course can work as a HSE Officer or Safety Manager or Safety Officer, etc. in various organizations. The NIFSE offers various certificate, diploma, advance diploma, degree, master of business management, post graduate diploma courses.
13th February 2019, 09:54 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Industrial Safety and Security Management in NIFSE-Sibsagar?

=> Advance Diploma in Industrial Safety and Security Management is a diploma type course.

=> For the admission of Advance Diploma in Industrial Safety and Security Management course, the candidate should have passed graduation from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in graduation for Advance Diploma in Industrial Safety and Security Management course is 50%.

=> The duration of Advance Diploma in Industrial Safety and Security Management course is 50%.
14th February 2019, 12:20 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Industrial Safety and Security Management in NIFSE-Sibsagar are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their 12th from a recognized board.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate.
No age limit required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?