21st November 2015, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better among Printing Technology Diploma and BBA?

Sir or mam, i have got rank in pusa polytecnic in course printing tecnology. But i am confused in doing between BBA OR PRINTING technology diploma? So please give me a right choice what should i do because i am totally confused.

Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for getting admission in MS Printing Technology after qualifying pre degree(PCM), Diploma in Printing Technology and BBA?
  2. Admission in B.E./B.Tech Printing Technology after diploma?
  3. How to get admission in B.E. (Printing Technology) after diploma completion?
  4. How to do degree in printing? I am a diploma holder in printing technology
  5. How to get admission to first/second year B.E in printing technology in Pune Vidhyarthi Ghruha College of engineering after completing diploma in printing technology from Karnataka?
  6. Objective questions of OMR exam based on Diploma Printing Technology with answers?
  7. What are the job opportunities in government sector?
  8. What is the admission process for direct admission in 2nd year b.tech/B.E. after diploma in Printing technology?
  9. Objective questions and answers of printing technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of Distance colleges which offer 3 years Diploma in Printing Technology course in Kerala?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission for BA or BBA courses after completion of Diploma in Printing Technology?
  12. How can I get job in printing press in government sector being a diploma holder in printing technology?
  13. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Printing Technology in Kolkata? Detailed information about this course?
  14. Admission in 2nd year of engineering after Diploma in Printing Technology?
  15. Which government jobs i can get after doing Printing Diploma from government polytechnic?
  16. Government printing press jobs?
  17. What are my chances of lateral entry in BE with 54% marks in Diploma?
  18. List of colleges along with their details offering B.Tech course in printing technology through correspondence or regular for diploma holders in AP?
21st November 2015, 08:59 PM
ant man

Default Re: Which course is better among Printing Technology Diploma and BBA?

If you want to do b.tech in future then go printing technology diploma course. If you want to do graduation directly and have interest in business subjects then go for BBA course.

Basically to tell BBA is a graduation course and printing technology is a diploma course.
Both are not to be compared. There is a lot of scope to graduation than diploma like salary, qualification etc basis.

Printing technology course will take 3 years to complete and then again 3 years for B.Tech

BBA course will take 3 years to complete and then you can get good job or join post graduation also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?