11th February 2019, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Course structure of Advance Diploma in Industrial Safety and Security Management in NIFSE-Sibsagar?

Hello friends, I would like to know about the course structure of Advance Diploma in Industrial Safety and Security Management which is available in NIFSE-Sibsagar. Please tell me about the structure of this course. Thank you!

13th February 2019, 02:56 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of Advance Diploma in Industrial Safety and Security Management in NIFSE-Sibsagar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I would like to know about the course structure of Advance Diploma in Industrial Safety and Security Management which is available in NIFSE-Sibsagar. Please tell me about the structure of this course. Thank you!

The course structure of Advance Diploma in Industrial Safety and Security Management at the National Institute of Fire Safety Engineering (NIFSE) is given below:

Safety Engineering
Safety, Health and Environmental Management
Safety Legislation
Risk Management and Permit to Work System
Occupational Health & Industrial Hygiene
Fire Prevention and Protection
Occupational Health
Controlling Environment Pollution
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?