2nd April 2019, 02:59 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Project Management in ISBM-Kochi?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do Advance Diploma in Project Management from ISBM-Kochi. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course?

11th April 2019, 05:22 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Project Management in ISBM-Kochi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do Advance Diploma in Project Management from ISBM-Kochi. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course?

Eligibility to study the Advance Diploma in Project Management in the ISBM-Kochi is a pass in 10+2 or its equivalent examination from any recognized board. Interested candidates can apply online or offline for the admission to study the Advance Diploma in Project Management course in the ISBM-Kochi. Diploma in Project Management course contains subjects like Project Budgeting, Project Management, Project Marketing, Project Human Resource Management and Project Finance Management. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?