15th December 2018, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design in Delhi Institute of Fashion and Technology?

Dear friends, I am interested to study Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design in Delhi Institute of Fashion and Technology. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please let me know immediately.

31st December 2018, 03:11 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design in Delhi Institute of Fashion and Technology?

** Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design is a Diploma level Fashion & Interior Designing course.

** The candidate should have passed 12th class with at least 45% from a recognized board of education.

** The duration of Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design course is two years.

** The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of written test in Delhi Institute of Fashion and Technology.
1st January 2019, 01:46 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design in Delhi Institute of Fashion and Technology?

Eligibility criteria to study Advance Diploma in Fashion Design in Delhi Institute of Fashion and Technology are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognised board in any stream with at least 55% aggregate.

Course duration - 2 years
1st January 2019, 04:23 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to study Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design in Delhi Institute of Fashion and Technology. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please let me know immediately.

Eligibility to study the Advance Diploma in Fashion Designing in Delhi Institute of Fashion and Technology is a pass in 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized board. Interested students have to contact the institute for exact details on the same. Duration of the Advance Diploma in Fashion Designing in Delhi Institute of Fashion and Technology is two years. The Advance Diploma in Fashion Designing course is useful for those who wish to pursue their career in the fashion designing field. Delhi Institute of Fashion and Technology website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?