19th June 2018, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design in Indian Institute of Fashion and Design, Chandigarh?

Respected Sir, I want to do Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design from Indian Institute of Fashion and Design, Chandigarh. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course?

23rd June 2018, 05:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design in Indian Institute of Fashion and Design, Chandigarh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to do Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design from Indian Institute of Fashion and Design, Chandigarh. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course?

Eligibility to study the Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design at Indian Institute of Fashion and Design, Chandigarh is a graduation or equivalent. Candidates after completion of the course can work as creative pattern makers, fashion stylists, fashion illustrators, fashion merchandisers, etc. Interested candidates can apply either online or can personally submit the hard copies at IIFD campus. Admission forms are available from January onwards and class starts from July every year. Details about the course can be seen in the website link given Click Here
25th June 2018, 01:14 AM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design in Indian Institute of Fashion and Design, Chandigarh?

Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design in Indian Institute of Fashion and Design, Chandigarh :

Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognized university in any discipline.
There is no age limit.

Course Name : Advance Diploma In Fashion Designing
Duration of course is 1 years and 2 years.

For more details please visit : http://iifd.in
  • To apply online follow this link http://iifd.in/online-application/
  • Fill up the application form and upload required documents.
  • At last click on "submit online application" link to submit your application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?