5th July 2019, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am an ITI holder. I have completed my ITI in Building Constructor. Now, I really want to study in Diploma course. I want to study Civil Engineering in Diploma. I would like to know if I am eligible or not?

8th July 2019, 01:11 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am an ITI holder. I have completed my ITI in Building Constructor. Now, I really want to study in Diploma course. I want to study Civil Engineering in Diploma. I would like to know if I am eligible or not?

Students who have passed 10th standard examinations with 2 years Industrial Training Institute (ITI) (NCVT Certificate) are eligible to study the Diploma in Civil Engineering course. They are admitted directly to the second year of the Diploma in Civil Engineering course through lateral entry entrance examination. They have to qualify the lateral entry entrance examination for the admission to study Diploma in Civil Engineering course through lateral entry mode. Duration of the Diploma in Civil Engineering for the ITI passed student is 2 years.
8th July 2019, 07:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?

Being an ITI diploma holder you can surely apply for diploma in civil engineering through any polytechnic entrance exam of the concerned state. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and you will get college through counselling.

ITI diploma holders are eligible for lateral entry in a 2nd-year diploma engineering course of the same stream. Just make sure you have got the ITI in the same trade.
9th July 2019, 11:36 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Being an ITI holder you are eligible to apply for Diploma in Civil Engineering course. Please refer the eligibility criteria below,

Eligibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder:

1) The applicant must complete the 10th standard from a recognized Institution.

2) The applicant who has qualified in 12th board examination or two years ITI course from a recognized institute are directly eligible for 2nd-year Diploma course.

3) The applicant may also require to appear and qualify in the entrance exam like VOCLET, which is mostly conducted state technical board of education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?