1st September 2019, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma Civil Engineering course for ITI holder of Surveyor?

Hi Sir/Madam, I have done ITI Surveyor course after completing BSc. Now, I want to do Diploma in Civil Engineering course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to study this Diploma course.

4th September 2019, 02:07 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma Civil Engineering course for ITI holder of Surveyor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam, I have done ITI Surveyor course after completing BSc. Now, I want to do Diploma in Civil Engineering course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to study this Diploma course.

Students who have passed the 2 years ITI course after completion of the Class X board examinations, are eligible to study the Diploma in Civil Engineering through lateral entry admission. They are admitted directly to the second year of the Diploma in Civil Engineering course through lateral entry admission. They have to appear and qualify an entrance examination for the admission to study Diploma course in Civil Engineering. Duration of the Diploma in Civil Engineering is 2 years for the ITI passed students.
5th February 2020, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma Civil Engineering course for ITI holder of Surveyor?

Admission to diploma in civil engineering of iti surveyor
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?