28th August 2017, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Does BHU, Banaras provides Diploma Engineering course? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?

I have completed 9th and studying in 10th standard and, after completion of it want to get admission in Diploma Engineering at BHU. Does BHU provides Diploma Engineering course? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to get admission in M.Sc Mathematics in BHU, Banaras?
  2. Procedure to get admission in BHU Banaras to do PhD in Sanskrit? How much stipend is provided to PhD aspirants?
  3. Procedure to take admission in BHU after 10th Class?
  4. Admission procedure in 5th and 9th standard at BHU, Banaras for 4th and 8th female students?
  5. What are admission requirements of B.Ed in Banaras Hindu University?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in 11th and 12th std in BHU main school? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD(Biochemistry) in Banaras Hindu University? Entrance exams to get admission?
  8. Admission procedure to study BPA(Performing Arts) in BHU?
  9. Is B.Com Accounts Honors available in BHU, Banaras? Procedure to apply for it? Previous year cut off marks?
  10. Eligibility to appear in BHU-PMT-2017? Cutoff marks required to study MBBS in Banaras Hindu University?
  11. Procedure to get PhD(Hindi) admission in Banaras Hindu University? -- [New]
  12. Admission criteria to study BFA(Painting) in Banaras Hindu University?
  13. Eligibility criteria for doing diploma after engineering? Is there any entrance exam? What is the procedure to apply?
  14. Procedure to get admission in diploma in foreign language at BHU
  15. What is the procedure followed to take admission in 11th class in BHU school?
  16. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in BHU for Biotech engineering?
  17. Procedure and eligibility to apply for M.A.(English) course in Banaras Hindu University?
  18. Eligiblity criteria and procedure of admission in Diploma in Production Engineering for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
30th August 2017, 01:49 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Does BHU, Banaras provides Diploma Engineering course? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?

Sorry to inform you that BHU (Banaras Hindu University) does not offer any Diploma Engineering course.
To know about the various courses available at the BHU, kindly visit the link given http://www.bhu.ac.in/.
30th August 2017, 02:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does BHU, Banaras provides Diploma Engineering course? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed 9th and studying in 10th standard and, after completion of it want to get admission in Diploma Engineering at BHU. Does BHU provides Diploma Engineering course? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?

Sorry, Banaras Hindu University, Banaras does not offer Diploma Engineering courses. List of courses offered by the Banaras Hindu University, Banaras is available at the website link given Click Here.
Candidates can find the diploma engineering courses in various polytechnic colleges in India. Candidates after completion of 10th standard can study the engineering diploma courses. Admission to the courses are done on the basis of common entrance test conducted by the state board of technical education. There are various diploma courses available like Diploma in Computer Science, Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Diploma in Automobiles Engineering, Diploma in Textile Technology, Diploma in Production Engineering etc.
30th August 2017, 04:36 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

No, BHU i.e. Banaras Hindu University has an Engineering program in its institution called IIT BHU which has become an IIT and IITs do not offer any diploma.

BHU only provides a Degree in Engineering and you can get into that by fighting the JEE (Joint Entrance Examination).
31st August 2017, 08:26 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that BHU, Banaras does not provide any Diploma courses in Engineering.
BHU Banaras, provides admission for Bachelors degree in Engineering after qualifying in the respective entrance examination.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th from a recognized Board with a minimum of 75% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the Bachelors degree course in Engineering.
31st August 2017, 10:46 PM
cataleya11

No BHU does not offers any Diploma Engineering course. There is no engineering courses in BHU.The university promotes knowledge and research in different branches of Arts and Science stream.

BHU IIT offers engineering courses but it is different from BHU. The BHU IIT offers degree courses in technology like B.Tech/M.Tech/B.E. There is no diploma course that is offered by IIT BHU.
19th March 2019, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

does BHU provides any admission procedure for BE/B tech for students after completing the diploma engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?