28th January 2019, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Architecture for a candidate with 54% in 10th NIOS?

Hi Sir, I have done my 10th from NIOS Board and secured 54% marks in it. I want to study Diploma course in Architecture. So, I would like to know that am I eligible to do Diploma course in this specialization or not?

6th February 2019, 09:52 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Architecture for a candidate with 54% in 10th NIOS?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering:

Candidates must have passed 10th standard or equivalent from a recognized board with Science and Mathematics as subjects with minimum 55% marks from a recognized board.
The minimum age required to pursue Diploma in Architecture Engineering is 15 years and maximum age limit is 21 years.
6th February 2019, 07:29 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Architecture for a candidate with 54% in 10th NIOS?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Architecture are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their 10th from a recognized board.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate.
No any particular age limit required.
6th February 2019, 09:11 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to pursue Diploma in Architecture:

Candidate must have minimum qualification of 10 + 2 or equivalent from a recognised board.
The upper age limit to apply for diploma in Architecture course is 21 years and the lower age limit is 15 years.

Admission to the course is based on an entrance examination conducted by the institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?