22nd September 2015, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study Architecture Diploma course being a Commerce candidate? Eligibility to appear in D.Arch entrance exam?

Friends,
I am a 12th just passed student in Commerce section. But I am interested in Architecture. Can I take the admission in Architecture Diploma course & can I give the entrance exam for the D.Arch?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam to study Architecture Diploma course for 10th Maharashtra Board student?
  2. Entrance exams to study Architecture Diploma course in Maharashtra?
  3. List of entrance exams to study B.Arch for Architecture Diploma final year student?
  4. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Architecture Diploma course?
  6. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture if secured 63.82% in 10th Maharashtra Board? Entrance exam to get admission?
  7. List of colleges and eligibility criteria for Diploma in Architecture course? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  8. Is it possible for me to join diploma in Architecture after completion of 10th standard?
  9. What subjects should I opt in 11th to become an Architect?
  10. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture for 33 years old M.A. and B.Ed candidate?
  11. How can I get admission to study Agriculture Diploma course after completing10th being a 14 years old candidate?
  12. Admission in Diploma engineering is possible having done 12th in Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I complete Architecture Diploma course within 2 years being a B.Sc(Mathematics) candidate?
  14. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  15. How to pursue B.Arch course after ITI or Polytechnic?
  16. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?
  17. Can I study B.Arch in IIT if completed Diploma in Architecture? Entrance exam to get admission?
  18. Should I have to appear in JEE Main to study Diploma in Architecture course?
15th October 2015, 11:37 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Architecture Diploma course being a Commerce candidate? Eligibility to appear in D.Arch entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I am a 12th just passed student in Commerce section. But I am interested in Architecture. Can I take the admission in Architecture Diploma course & can I give the entrance exam for the D.Arch?

Yes you can do Diploma in Architecture.

It requires a pass in SSLC with English, Mathematics and Science subjects.
It’s a 3 year course offered by several institutions.

Some of them may have an entrance test. So contact the institution of your choice and proceed further.

You can browse through the website for more information.

One has to have good drawing skills. The subject covers Mathematics, geometry, Structure theories, planning of houses and villas etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?