27th April 2015, 05:23 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture if completed 10th? Benefits of study Diploma in Architecture?

Respected Sir,
I am planning to study Diploma in Architecture.
But I want to know that I am eligible from
now as I have completed my 10th only.
Can you tell me about the benefits of doing
Diploma in Architecture course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  2. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?
  3. Can I study Diploma in Architecture if secured 86% in 10th?
  4. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  5. Can I study Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th standard?
  6. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th?
  7. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  8. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture if completed B.Com?
  9. How can I get admission to study Architecture Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in West Bengal?
  10. Details and procedure to apply for Diploma in Architecture?
  11. Can I study Diploma in Architecture on 10th basis if working in Architecture field?
  12. How to get admitted for B.Architecture after completing diploma in Architecture?
  13. What should I study after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  14. Can I study M.Arch after completing Post Diploma in Town Planning & Architecture course?
  15. Is Architecture Diploma course offered in Aligarh Muslim University for 10th student?
  16. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?
  17. Can I do diploma in Architecture after passing 10th from Mumbai? Colleges for diploma in Architecture? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?
1st May 2015, 12:41 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture if completed 10th? Benefits of study Diploma in Architecture?

Yes ofcause you can do diploma in Architecture after completing your 10th standard. You need to give a Common Entrance Test CET for getting admission in diploma.

After 10th standard this is a 3 year course. After this diploma you are eligible for getting admission in B.E/B.Tech from Architecture.

If you do diploma then you will get benefit to get admission in B.tech in 2nd year directly. Also you will get basic knowledge related to your trade while if you do 12th this will not happen.
10th June 2016, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture if completed 10th? Benefits of study Diploma in Architecture?

Which entrance exam is needed for architecture diploma after 10th with score 86%?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?