26th December 2018, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Catering Science & Hotel Management in AHR Aviation Academy?

Dear Sir, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Catering Science & Hotel Management course in AHR Aviation Academy? I want to do this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria of this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

29th December 2018, 10:52 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Catering Science & Hotel Management in AHR Aviation Academy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Catering Science & Hotel Management course in AHR Aviation Academy? I want to do this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria of this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

Candidates who have passed 10+2 in any stream / degree preferred with minimum height of 165 cm (for male) and 157 (for female) in the age group of 17 to 25 years are eligible to study the Diploma in Catering Science & Hotel Management course in the AHR Aviation Academy. Candidates with good physique, good communication (English) skill, pleasing personality and good medical standard, are preferred for the admission to study Diploma in Catering Science & Hotel Management course in the AHR Aviation Academy. The AHR Aviation Academy website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?