24th December 2018, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management admission in ISBM-Chandigarh?

I want to do Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management from ISBM-Chandigarh. I would like to know that for getting admission and studying this course, I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly tell me about this asap.

28th December 2018, 04:51 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management admission in ISBM-Chandigarh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management from ISBM-Chandigarh. I would like to know that for getting admission and studying this course, I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly tell me about this asap.

There is no entrance examination available for the admission to study the Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in the ISBM-Chandigarh. Admission to the Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management course is done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination. Those who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination are eligible to study the Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in the ISBM-Chandigarh. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?