12th June 2019, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Catering Science and Hotel Management in Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management?

Hello everyone, I want to join Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management for studying Diploma in Catering Science and Hotel Management course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course in this college. Please tell me asap.

13th June 2019, 05:14 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Catering Science and Hotel Management in Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to join Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management for studying Diploma in Catering Science and Hotel Management course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course in this college. Please tell me asap.

Minimum eligibility to study the Diploma in Catering Science and Hotel Management in Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management is a pass in 10+2 or its equivalent examination in any discipline from a recognized board. Duration of the Diploma in Catering Science and Hotel Management is 1 year in the Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management. Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management also offers Certificates, Degree and Post Graduate courses. Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management website link is given https://gihm.in/programs/
13th June 2019, 09:21 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Catering Science and Hotel Management in Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Catering Science and Hotel Management in Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management;

The basic eligibility to study Diploma in Catering Science and Hotel Management is that candidate must have secured 12th standard or equivalent examination in any discipline from a recognized board.
Duration of Diploma in Catering Science and Hotel Management course is one year.

Candidates can find details on;
https://gihm.in/programs/
13th June 2019, 10:56 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility to study Diploma in Catering Science and Hotel Management in Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management:

-> A student should pass 10+2 in any discipline and should have obtained a minimum of 50% of marks at 10th or 12th standard.

-> Candidates should be between 17-25 years of age at the time of commencement of the course.

Official website -> https://gihm.in/programs/
14th June 2019, 12:56 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> Diploma in Catering Science and Hotel Management is a Diploma type course and the duration of this course is 1 year.

=> For the admission of Diploma in Catering Science and Hotel Management course, the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

=> The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to study Diploma in Catering Science and Hotel Management course is 50%.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list displayed by the Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?