12th June 2019, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Catering Science and Hotel Management in Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management?

Hi Sir, I want to get admission in Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management for studying Diploma in Catering Science and Hotel Management. I want to know about the procedure of getting admission in this college for this course. Please help me to know about this.

13th June 2019, 05:28 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Catering Science and Hotel Management in Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to get admission in Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management for studying Diploma in Catering Science and Hotel Management. I want to know about the procedure of getting admission in this college for this course. Please help me to know about this.

Interested candidates can download the application from https://gihm.in/ or can collect the application from the institute and apply with the necessary documents for the admission to study Diploma in Catering Science and Hotel Management course in the Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management. Admission to the Diploma in Catering Science and Hotel Management course is done on the basis of marks obtained in the 10+2 or its equivalent examination in Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management.
13th June 2019, 10:50 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Catering Science and Hotel Management in Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Admission procedure to study Diploma in Catering Science and Hotel Management in Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management:

Step 1: Visit Official website https://gihm.in/.

Step 2: Download the application from the official website or the student can also download the application form from the school counter office.

Step 3: Submit the application form with all necessary details.

Eligibility Criteria:

Those who completed their 12th standard or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board are eligible to apply for the Diploma in Catering Science and Hotel Management course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?