29th May 2015, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Which branch I can choose in diploma if I have scored 74% in 10th?

Which branch I can choose in diploma if I have scored 74% in 10th? Please can someone provide me the guidance on this? I really wanted to know the best course to be taken with my score. So, kindly provide me the information on this as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Best branch to choose in Diploma after 10th?
  2. Which branch of diploma engineering can I choose after passing 10th with 93.95%? Electrical or Mechanical, which one is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the eligibility for campus placement? I have scored 71.23% in 10th
  4. Can I get a job in engineering field in RTC branch after scoring 78% in 10th?
  5. What is the maximum salary for an IIT B.Tech Engineer?
  6. Which field to choose in diploma if I have scored 55% marks in 12th General science? -- [New]
  7. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  8. Am I eligible for software companies? I have scored 58.88% in 10th, 64.44% in diploma
  9. How to do diploma in automobile engineering after passing 10th? I have scored 51.80%
  10. Which branch should I choose in engineering after passing 12th with 73%? Which course to choose from the list?
  11. Which branch would be preferable for me for acquiring a good salary and better future prospective? I've passed 10th and going to take admission in ITM university(Gwalior) in Polytechnic diploma
  12. How can I choose automobile branch after completing diploma in mechanical?
  13. How to start preparation for Placements? Does C-Language enough to prepare for Placements? Which book is a good choice to prepare for Aptitude?
  14. What should I choose after completion of 10th with 94%? Diploma or 12th?
  15. Which one to choose between 10th and diploma?
  16. Which Companies am I eligible to get Jobs having scored 75% in 10th, 76% in Diploma in ECE and pursuing final year of Engineering with an aggregate of 55%?
  17. Admission in German university for MS with scholarship for a candidate who have scored 7 bands in IELTS?
  18. If I take diploma in computers after 10th can I choose engineering later?
29th May 2015, 09:56 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Which branch I can choose in diploma if I have scored 74% in 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which branch I can choose in diploma if I have scored 74% in 10th? Please can someone provide me the guidance on this? I really wanted to know the best course to be taken with my score. So, kindly provide me the information on this as soon as possible.

Thank you!
Well, there are so many Specializations available in the Diploma program, which are related to Medical, Engineering, Accounting etc. You can choose any one of the specializations based on your Interest and Future. Most of the Diploma Institutions prefer, those candidates who have scored good marks in Science and Mathematics subjects for Medical and Engineering related Diploma courses. However, I have been listing you the Diploma course which you can apply after completing 10th standard,

- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Computer Engineering
- Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Commercial Practice
- Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology
- Diploma in Agriculture
- Diploma in Cyber Security
- Diploma in Cosmetology
- Diploma in Beauty Culture

A pass in matriculation or XII class is the main criteria to pursue the above Diploma courses. The applicant should possess 50% marks in Mathematics and 50% in Science if there are interested in Engineering or Medical related specialization. The maximum age of the candidate should be 21 years at the time of admission.
30th May 2015, 12:02 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely dear we will give you the list of various Diploma courses available after completion of 10th. But you need to give any entrance exam to chose your career in particular Stream in Diploma.

Coming to your query I think decision will be depends on your. So you can select the interested diploma course on your own. With out interest on the subject you will not be successful in future.

But My best suggestion is to take any of the below Two streams. And namely

--> Mechanical Engineering

--> Electrical and Electronics Engineering

Since with these branches you would have ample of opportunities available. In various sectors like Defense, Indian Railways and many other sectors

Here we are providing you the remaining list of Diploma courses available under Engineering degree.

--> Aeronautical Engineering

--> Computer Science and Engineering

--> Electrical Engineering

--> Civil Engineering

--> Information Technology

--> Food Technology

--> Automobile Engineering etc.,
30th May 2015, 03:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

You can opt for any branch in Diploma course in which you are interested after completion of your 10th standard from a recognised board. The top most branches in Diploma course are mentioned below :-
--> Electronics and Communication Engineering
--> Electrical and Electronics Engineering
--> Computer Science Engineering
--> Civil Engineering
--> Mechanical Engineering
--> Information Technology
--> Automobile Engineering
--> Aeronautical Engineering
You can opt for any branch in which you are interested from the list of above mentioned branches. To get admission in Diploma course, you need to appear in Diploma entrance examination conducted by your respective state entrance examinations Board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.
19th June 2015, 05:12 PM
satya praveen96
Junior Member+

There are many courses available in Diploma they are as follows.

Mechanical Engineering,
Civil Engineering
Electronics and Electrical Engineering,
Automobile Engineering,
Computer Engineering,
Information Technology,
Chemical Engineering,
Industrial Engineering,
Mining Engineering,
Textile Technology,
Footwear Technology,
Biotechnology,
Ceramic Technology
etc,.

These are the best courses available in diploma.

As you have scored 74% marks in 10th you are eligible for all these courses,the only thing you have to do is to apply for the entrance test conducted by state education board and qualify the exam.

In counselling procedure you can choose any one the course listed above which you prefer and also you have to select the colleges which are popular and near to you.

Once allotment is done you will be allotted with a seat in one of the colleges you selected in counselling with course you have chosen.
12th September 2015, 10:57 PM
Jitu.vide
Member+

There are many courses in diploma engineering, like mechanical, civil, computer, Electrical, chemical, extc, automobile engineering etc.

All courses have good scope in future. But right decision is depend upon what you like most & in which field you are interested. Because it should be always better to get admitted in field which you like most or you've interested in that field.

But if you want to know which diploma course is better by considering it's scope in future. Then I'll suggest you to go for Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering.

These two branches have good scope not in india but in worldwide also. So think about mechanical & civil engineering and take right decision.
25th April 2017, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Hello i passed 10th with 93.95% i want to diploma but which diploma engg. ... What should I choose between Diploma in Electrical and B.E in Mechanical being an experienced Diploma in Mechanical Engineering candidate? ... Which branch should I choose to study in Engineering Diploma having ...
13th June 2017, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 10th in 81.44% so i want to become software engineering and i have interested in computer science in diploma branch so is the was good or not and easy or not tell me please i confused
9th October 2020, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Is polytecnic cse good for future without doing b tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?