22nd January 2019, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to study Diploma in Physiotherapy course?

Hello friends, I have completed my Intermediate with BIPC. Now, I want to study Diploma course in Physiotherapy. I don't know whether I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam or not. Can you please let me know about this?

29th January 2019, 10:04 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to study Diploma in Physiotherapy course?

There is no entrance exam required to study Diploma in Physiotherapy course. Mostly all institutions have the direct admission procedure. They select the students on the basis of marks scored by them in the qualifying examination. Some institute may conduct entrance exam for admission to that course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?