9th June 2015, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

What should I study further after completing Diploma in Pharmacy? Competitive exams available to appear?

Sir,
What type of competition exams can
I give after completing my Diploma in Pharmacy?
I don't know what to do after this.
Kindly suggest me what I should study?
Thank you!

12th June 2015, 08:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study further after completing Diploma in Pharmacy? Competitive exams available to appear?

You can go for jobs on the basis of Diploma in Pharmacy in hospitals. First you have to get yourself registered at PCI as a Pharmacist for that you will need a training certificate as you are a D.Pharma candidate. After getting registered you have opportunities in various retail pharmacy where registered pharmacists are needed. You can also try for hospital jobs where pharmacists are required.

There are many government jobs too for you but selection will be on the basis of written exam. If you want to study further then you can apply for entrance exam for lateral entry admission in B.Pharma course. There are entrance exam conducted for admission in B.Pharma along with Engineering courses.
6th February 2020, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I study further after completing Diploma in Pharmacy? Competitive exams available to appear?

For government job after completing diploma in pharmacy what we have to do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?