23rd June 2016, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in JEXPO to study Diploma Civil? Fee expenses of Civil Diploma course?

Hello Sir,
Please tell me how much cutoff marks I need to get allotted for Civil Engineering Diploma course through JEXPO? I have got 96% in 10th standard. Kindly tell me the fee expenses also of Diploma Civil.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  2. Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  3. List of colleges with placement facility which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering in West Bengal? Total fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  4. Detailed information about Diploma in Civil course offered by ICE, Guwahati? Fee expenses per semester?
  5. Can I study Electrical/Civil Diploma Engineering in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 6468 rank in JEXPO?
  6. How many seats are available to study Polytechnic Diploma in Government colleges through JEXPO? Total fee expenses?
  7. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering for SC candidate?
  9. Procedure to study BS(Civil Engineering) in any Government/Private university in Singapore? Total fee expenses?
  10. Is it possible to study Diploma in Civil Engineering if secured 50% in 10th WBBSE and 46997 rank in JEXPO?
  11. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO for study Electrical Engineering Diploma course?
  12. Qualification required to study Diploma in Nautical Science for a candidate who has secured 75% in 10th but failed in 12th Mathematics? Total fee expenses of this course?
  13. Cutoff marks required in JEXPO for admission in Architecture Diploma?
  14. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma Engineering in any Polytechnic college?
  15. Cutoff marks required in DCECE to study Diploma in Civil Engineering? List of reputed colleges in Bihar?
  16. When does the B.E lateral entry admission start? How the diploma Civil's cutoff marks are calculated? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Qualification required to study distance Diploma in Pharmacy? Total fee expenses of this course?
  18. How to do B.E in Civil after studying diploma in Civil? Can I do Bachelor degree?
24th June 2016, 08:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in JEXPO to study Diploma Civil? Fee expenses of Civil Diploma course?

The cut-off marks required to get admission in Diploma Civil through JEXPO varies every year. You can get admission in Diploma in Civil Engineering course if you qualify the JEXPO examination. But, to get admission in Diploma in Civil Engineering course, you must have to get more marks than the minimum qualifying marks. By qualifying the JEXPO examination, you need to participate counselling process, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.

The fee structure for Diploma Civil course varies from College to College. The fee structure for Diploma Civil course depends on the quality of education offered, laboratories, infrastructure, transport, hostel, cafeteria, etc.,. facilities offered by the respective college. The fee structure for Diploma Civil course generally ranges from Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- per year and it may vary based on the selection of college you choose for pursuing Diploma Civil course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?