2nd June 2016, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue Chemical Engineering in SVNIT, Surat through lateral entry after completion of Diploma in Cement Technology?

Hi sir, I am doing final year of Diploma in Cement Technology. I would like to do Engineering through lateral entry mode in SVNIT, Surat after completion of Diploma. Please tell me that can I get seat in SVNIT, Surat? If not then which college I can choose for Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Career after diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  2. Will SVNIT Surat organize its own entrance test?
  3. Guidance regarding the procedure of Lateral Entry in B.Tech Biotech or Chemical after completion of Diploma?
  4. Best Polytechnic to pursue diploma course in Chemical Engineering or in Petrochemicals? Is it possible to take direct entry in 2nd year after completion of 3 years diploma course?
  5. After doing diploma in Polymer Technology how can i do B.Tech in Chemical Engineering through lateral entry?
  6. Is it possible for me to get lateral entry in IIT after completion of diploma course in information technology?
  7. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  8. Can we do B.E after completing BSc Course? I have secured less marks in PCM group
  9. Possibility to get Lateral Entry in NIT for Diploma Mechanical student?
  10. How to pursue diploma in cement technology through distance learning
  11. Colleges offering B.Tech(Plastic Technology) through Lateral Entry for diploma student?
  12. Lateral entry process in NITs for Diploma holders?
  13. How to get lateral entry admission in NIT after Diploma completion?
  14. Am I eligible to join B.Sc course after completion of diploma in engineering?
  15. What can I do after diploma in Electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?
  17. List of best colleges in Bengal to do B.Tech course after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  18. Which B.Tech degree course should i do after Diploma in Mechanical and being a girl?
3rd June 2016, 04:45 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Chemical Engineering in SVNIT, Surat through lateral entry after completion of Diploma in Cement Technology?

You can apply for Lateral Entry Entrance test conducted by Gujarat state board of technical education. For LEET admissions, a candidate must have at least 60% marks in diploma. If you have less than 60% marks then you may not be able to apply for this examination. Through LEET, candidates of diploma are admitted directly to second year of engineering.

Diploma candidates can apply for Joint Entrance exam main for admission in NITs and other government engineering colleges. You can get admission in SVNIT, Surat if you have good percentage of marks in entrance exam.
12th June 2019, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pursue Chemical Engineering in SVNIT, Surat through lateral entry after completion of Diploma in Cement Technology?

After completing diploma in Ap state and written the test Apecet . Is there any chance to study b.tech in surat by Apecet / we should to write any exams in surat to study b.tech in surat what is the procesa
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?