28th January 2019, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to study Diploma Fine Arts course?

Hello Sir, I am studying in 10th standard. After completing my 10th, I want to do Diploma course in Fine Arts. So, I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for securing admission and studying this Diploma course?

5th February 2019, 09:41 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to study Diploma Fine Arts course?

Yes, there is a entrance exam to study diploma in fine arts course.

Certain Institute gives admissions through common entrance test( CET).

To get admission in these institutes candidates would have to qualify the respective entrance exam by securing minimum qualifying exam.
6th February 2019, 05:20 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

There is no entrance exam required to study Diploma Fine Arts course. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can get admission into this course by submitting the application where they want to study. However some colleges may conduct entrance exam for admission of the candidates. Minimum qualification required to pursue Diploma Fine Arts course is that candidates must have passed 10th standard or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
6th February 2019, 11:46 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am studying in 10th standard. After completing my 10th, I want to do Diploma course in Fine Arts. So, I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for securing admission and studying this Diploma course?
There is no entrance examination available to study the Diploma in Fine Arts course in many colleges in India. Some institutes may conduct an entrance examination for the admission to study Diploma in Fine Arts.

- Eligibility to study the Diploma in Painting also varies from one institute to another. Therefore, interested candidates can contact the college for exact admission details.

- Diploma in Fine Arts course is available to study in various private institutes in India like
7th March 2019, 10:17 AM
vijayamahi

There is no entrance exam available to study the fine arts degree course in many colleges in India. Some institutes may hold an entrance examination to study for a degree in fine arts.

- Eligibility for a degree in painting also varies from institute to institute. Therefore, interested candidates can contact the college for the exact details of admission.

- A degree in visual arts is available to study in various private institutes in India such as

* Arts acadamy: https://www.lilbrahmas.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?