4th April 2019, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Costume Design and Dress Making Technology in International School of Design, Noida?

Hello everyone, I want to do Diploma in Costume Design and Dress Making Technology from International School of Design, Noida. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this university. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

12th April 2019, 10:44 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Costume Design and Dress Making Technology in International School of Design, Noida?

In order to get admission in the above mentioned course, you will have to complete your 12th standard from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% in aggregate.

After that you will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the prospective university and once you are able to clear the examination, you will be most eligible to get admission and continue with studies further.
13th April 2019, 12:43 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Costume Design and Dress Making Technology in International School of Design, Noida?

=> Diploma in Costume Design and Dress Making Technology is a Diploma level Fashion Designing course.

=> The basic eligibility required to get admission in Diploma in Costume Design and Dress Making Technology course is the candidate should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized board.

=> The minimum percentage required in 12th to study Diploma in Costume Design and Dress Making Technology in International School of Design, Noida is 50%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?