4th April 2019, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Diploma in Costume Design and Dress Making Technology in International School of Design, Noida?

Sir, I want to join International School of Design, Noida for studying Diploma in Costume Design and Dress Making Technology. Can I know about the structure of this Diploma course? Please let me know about the duration as well. Waiting for your kind response.

15th April 2019, 02:12 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Costume Design and Dress Making Technology in International School of Design, Noida?

Diploma in Costume Design and Dress Making Technology is 3 years duration course after 10+2. Costume design is the fabrication of apparel for the overall appearance of a character. This usually involves researching, designing and building the actual items from conception.

Syllabus of this course includes:-

1. English I
2. Fashion designing & Sewing technology
3. Principles of pattern making & Grading
4. Fundamentals & Children's Apparel
5. Fibre to Fabric
6. Fashion and clothing Psychology
7. Organization of garment unit
8. Women's Apparel
9. Textile Wet Processing
10. Fashion & Apparel Marketing
11. Apparel Quality and Management
12. Textile wet Processing
13. Computer-Aided Design
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?