4th April 2019, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Costume Design and Dress Making Technology in International School of Design, Noida?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Costume Design and Dress Making Technology from International School of Design, Noida. Can you please let me know about the course fee expenses of this Diploma course? Please let me know about the fee expenses immediately.

13th April 2019, 12:41 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Costume Design and Dress Making Technology in International School of Design, Noida?

The fee expenses of Diploma in Costume Design and Dress Making Technology in International School of Design, Noida is Rs.32500 per year.

The name of the best jobs type for you after completing Diploma in Costume Design and Dress Making Technology course is given below.

BEST JOBS TYPE

=> Production Pattern Maker

=> Fabric Buyer

=> Show Room Sales Representative

=> Fashion Show Organizer

=> Fashion Coordinator

=> Costume Designer

=> Graphic Designer

=> Fashion Consultant
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?