6th August 2018, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Teacher Training in Delhi Institute of Early Childhood Care and Education?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Computer Teacher Training in Delhi Institute of Early Childhood Care and Education. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this course in this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Structure of Diploma in Computer Teacher Training in Delhi Institute of Early Childhood Care and Education?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Computer Teacher Training in Delhi Institute of Early Childhood Care and Education?
  3. Colleges to study PG Diploma Course in Early Childhood Care & Education? Criteria to study it?
  4. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Computer Teacher Training in Delhi Institute of Early Childhood Care and Education? -- [New]
  5. Where to apply to study Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education? Fees required to study this course?
  6. Job opportunities for Diploma in Computer Teacher Training student?
  7. How can I join DIET course?
  8. Does Jamia Miliia Isamia offer Diploma in Early Childhood Care in Education?
  9. What type of jobs can one get after completing Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECE)?
  10. How to study Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care course? Benefits of this course in seeking a good job?
  11. List of colleges in Delhi to study MA in Early Childhood Education course
  12. Where to get the admission form for doing diploma in early childhood care and education?
  13. List of colleges providing Diploma or Certificate course in Early Childhood Care and Education course? Fees and duration of this course?
  14. Expenses of Diploma course in Early Childhood Education in Bombay Teacher's Training College, Mumbai?
  15. Information about the diploma course in Childhood care? How good is JMI institute?
  16. List of top government colleges along with their fee structure for B.Ed courses in Navi Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Colleges with fees to study Diploma in Early Childhood Education course?
  18. What are the jobs available for Early Childhood Education Diploma holder who has 1 year of working experience? Is it necessary to do B.Ed for working in Abroad?
13th August 2018, 02:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Teacher Training in Delhi Institute of Early Childhood Care and Education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Computer Teacher Training in Delhi Institute of Early Childhood Care and Education. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this course in this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

Eligibility to study a Diploma in Computer Teacher Training in Delhi Institute of Early Childhood Care and Education is a pass in 12th standard or equivalent. Duration of the Diploma in Computer Teacher Training is one year in Delhi Institute of Early Childhood Care and Education. Interested candidates can contact the Delhi Institute of Early Childhood Care and Education. Delhi Institute of Early Childhood Care and Education website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?