27th March 2021, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in Abdul Kalam Institute of Technological Sciences

Hello, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria to study in Abdul Kalam Institute of Technological Sciences for Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering course? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to join this college for this course.

29th March 2021, 10:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in Abdul Kalam Institute of Technological Sciences

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria to study in Abdul Kalam Institute of Technological Sciences for Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering course? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to join this college for this course.
Those candidates who have completed 10th or 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering from Abdul Kalam Institute of Technological Sciences.

Your minimum age should be above 17 years.
30th March 2021, 12:18 AM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in Abdul Kalam Institute of Technological Science?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in Abdul Kalam Institute of Technological Sciences is;

You must have completed 10th with minimum aggregate of 55% from recognized university.

You can get admission through entrance exam conducted State DTE for Polytechnic admission.

You must have secure minimum 50 percentile score to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?