2nd August 2018, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Equine Husbandry, Medicine and Surgery in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly?

I want to join Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly for studying Diploma in Equine Husbandry, Medicine and Surgery. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this Diploma course.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Equine Husbandry, Medicine and Surgery in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly? -- [New]
  2. Benefits of studying Diploma in Equine Husbandry, Medicine and Surgery?
  3. Course structure of Diploma in Equine Husbandry, Medicine and Surgery in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly?
  4. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Equine Husbandry, Medicine and Surgery in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD(Animal Biochemistry) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly?
  6. Eligibility to study PhD(Animal Biochemistry) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly?
  7. Procedure to apply for Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly to do Ph.D in Pharmacy? Previous year question papers of it?
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD(Veterinary Parasitology) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute?
  9. What can I do after completing 12th from PCB?
  10. Documents required to apply for PhD(Animal Biochemistry) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly?
  11. How many PhD(Animal Biochemistry) seats are available in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly?
  12. Course structure and duration of PhD(Animal Biochemistry) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly?
  13. Universities in India providing BVSc and AH course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the best career option for me after passing FSC with Biology?
  15. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Electro-Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery in Cure Medical Institute of Electropathy and Hospital, Vellore?
  16. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Veterinary Parasitology) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute?
  17. Career options after completion of MSc in Animal Husbandary and Dairying?
  18. What are the career options in medical field?
14th February 2023, 11:36 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Equine Husbandry, Medicine and Surgery in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly?

Interested candidates can take admission after 12th degree from a recognised university to study Diploma in Equine Husbandry, Medicine and Surgery.

The duration of this course is 1 year.
15th February 2023, 04:01 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Equine Husbandry, Medicine and Surgery in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly?

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Equine Husbandry, Medicine and Surgery in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly is quite simple and easy.

The students must have passed 10+2 from a recognised board can apply straightaway. The universities take entrance exams and also take direct admission based on merit. The students are guided to check the college website to get detailed information.

The duration of this course is 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?