2nd August 2018, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Equine Husbandry, Medicine and Surgery in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Equine Husbandry, Medicine and Surgery from Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Equine Husbandry, Medicine and Surgery in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly?
  2. Benefits of studying Diploma in Equine Husbandry, Medicine and Surgery?
  3. Course structure of Diploma in Equine Husbandry, Medicine and Surgery in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly?
  4. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Equine Husbandry, Medicine and Surgery in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly?
  5. Eligibility to study PhD(Animal Biochemistry) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly?
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD(Animal Biochemistry) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly?
  7. Documents required to apply for PhD(Animal Biochemistry) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly?
  8. How many PhD(Animal Biochemistry) seats are available in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly?
  9. What can I do after completing 12th from PCB?
  10. Course structure and duration of PhD(Animal Biochemistry) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly?
  11. Procedure to apply for Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly to do Ph.D in Pharmacy? Previous year question papers of it?
  12. What is the best career option for me after passing FSC with Biology?
  13. Career options after completion of MSc in Animal Husbandary and Dairying?
  14. What are the career options in medical field?
  15. Which stream has more scope between Medical and Commerce?
  16. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Veterinary Parasitology) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute?
  17. Best colleges for Agriculture in UP? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Information related to BAMS course
31st October 2018, 03:15 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Equine Husbandry, Medicine and Surgery in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly?

** Diploma in Equine Husbandry, Medicine and Surgery is a Diploma level course.

** The duration of Diploma in Equine Husbandry, Medicine and Surgery course is 1 year.

** The basic eligibility to get admission in Diploma in Equine Husbandry, Medicine and Surgery course, the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

** As per my knowledge, the percentage required in 12th for Diploma in Equine Husbandry, Medicine and Surgery course is 50%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?