29th July 2018, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Event Management in Gayatri International Institute of Planning and Management?

Hello everyone, I want to join Gayatri International Institute of Planning and Management for studying Diploma in Event Management course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course in this college. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How many Diploma Event Management seats are available in Gayatri International Institute of Planning and Management?
  2. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Event Management in Gayatri International Institute of Planning and Management?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Event Management in Gayatri International Institute of Planning and Management?
  4. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Industry Integrated) in Gayatri International Institute of Planning and Management?
  5. Scholarships available to study MBA(Industry Integrated) in Gayatri International Institute of Planning and Management? -- [New]
  6. How many MBA(Industry Integrated) seats are available in Gayatri International Institute of Planning and Management?
  7. Qualification required for doing Event Management degree after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Fee expenses of MBA(Industry Integrated) in Gayatri International Institute of Planning and Management?
  9. Course structure of MBA(Industry Integrated) in Gayatri International Institute of Planning and Management?
  10. Entrance exam available to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  11. List of MBA colleges with good placement facilities and low fee structure in Delhi?
  12. Colleges which are AICTE approved and have good placement record in Bangalore or Delhi?
  13. Eligibility to study Diploma in Electronics Engineering in International Institute of Management and Technical Studies?
  14. How to do correspondence course in Civil Engineering?
  15. Eligibility to study Event Management course for Diploma Holder in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  16. Colleges providing PGDM courses?
  17. What are the career options after BBA?
  18. Which is better a MBA in Event Management or Diploma in Event Management? List of colleges offering this course?
31st October 2018, 03:52 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Event Management in Gayatri International Institute of Planning and Management?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Event Management in Gayatri International Institute of Planning and Management are given below.

** Diploma in Event Management is Diploma level Event Management course.

** Candidate should have passed 12th or its equivalent examination from a recognized board of education.

** Aslo you have to appear in written examination to study Diploma in Event Management in Gayatri International Institute of Planning and Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?