5th August 2018, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MBA(Industry Integrated) in Gayatri International Institute of Planning and Management?

I want to join Gayatri International Institute of Planning and Management for studying MBA in Industry Integrated. Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available to study MBA(Industry Integrated) in Gayatri International Institute of Planning and Management? -- [New]
  2. How many MBA(Industry Integrated) seats are available in Gayatri International Institute of Planning and Management?
  3. Fee expenses of MBA(Industry Integrated) in Gayatri International Institute of Planning and Management?
  4. Course structure of MBA(Industry Integrated) in Gayatri International Institute of Planning and Management?
  5. Eligibility to study Diploma in Event Management in Gayatri International Institute of Planning and Management?
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Event Management in Gayatri International Institute of Planning and Management?
  7. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Event Management in Gayatri International Institute of Planning and Management?
  8. How many Diploma Event Management seats are available in Gayatri International Institute of Planning and Management?
  9. Entrance exam available to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  10. List of MBA colleges with good placement facilities and low fee structure in Delhi?
  11. Colleges which are AICTE approved and have good placement record in Bangalore or Delhi?
  12. How to do correspondence course in Civil Engineering?
  13. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management in International Institute of Hotel Management, Ahmedabad?
  14. Colleges providing PGDM courses?
  15. Course structure and duration of MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  16. Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) at IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  17. Entrance exam available to study MBA(International Business) in Brevity International Institute of Management and Technology?
  18. Best colleges under ATMA 2016 for 98% scorer? -- [Most Discussed]
27th September 2018, 01:17 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MBA(Industry Integrated) in Gayatri International Institute of Planning and Management?

In order to study MBA(Industry Integrated) in Gayatri International Institute of Planning and Management, candidates have to sit in the GIIPM written test conducted by the institute. Candidates who have a valid score in CAT/XAT/GMAT/GRE are exempted from the GIIPM written test. Candidates who have cleared the written test, they will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?