10th August 2015, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Event Management course for Diploma Holder in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

Sir/Madam,
I have done my Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering from MSBTE. Due to less marks I can't pursue for B.Tech course. Now, I want to do Event Management. Am I eligible for Event Management course? Please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  2. Possibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management for ECE Diploma holder?
  3. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  4. What should I do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  5. Chances to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Electronics and Communication Engineering Diploma holder?
  6. How to study B.Com after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  7. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  8. What can I do after diploma electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  9. Job opportunities for Diploma or B.Tech holder in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  10. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  11. Is B.Tech in food engineering beneficial after 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering? What will be the scope?
  12. Is B.Tech in food engineering beneficial after 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS exam being a Electronics & Communication Diploma Holder?
  14. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  15. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) if completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  17. Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  18. Can I study B.Ed after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering on 10th basis?
12th November 2015, 10:15 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Event Management course for Diploma Holder in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam,
I have done my Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering from MSBTE. Due to less marks I can't pursue for B.Tech course. Now, I want to do Event Management. Am I eligible for Event Management course? Please guide me.

There are many courses like Diploma in Event Management, Post Graduate Diploma in Event Management,

Certificate course in Event Management, MBA Event Management & B.A (Hons) in Event Management.

Being a diploma holder you can do Diploma in Event Management or a Certificate course in Event Management.

For both the courses the eligibility will be 10+2.

The Certificate course is 3 months duration.

The Diploma course duration is 1 year.

The Diploma course is available in many institutions like Amity Institute of Event Management; the duration of the course is 6 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?