3rd July 2018, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?

Hello friends, I am interested to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) from IMI International Management Institute Switzerland. Can anyone of you please let me know what entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and duration of MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  2. Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) at IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  3. Scholarships available to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  4. Job opportunities after MBA(International Hospitality Management) done from IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  5. Detailed information, selection procedure and expenses to study Hotel Management in IMI, Switzerland?
  6. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility to study B.Sc(International Hospitality Management) in EHL, Switzerland? Eligibility to get fee reduction for Indian students?
  8. Fees and selection procedure to study Hotel Management course from IMI Switzerland?
  9. Scope of studying Bachelor in International Hospitality Management over Bachelor in Hospitality Management course?
  10. Which one should I go for between RIG Institute of Hospitality and Management and IIMT(Institute of International Management and Technology)?
  11. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management?
  12. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor in International Hospitality Management in IIAS School of Management?
  13. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  14. Best institute for Hotel Management in Delhi and types of questions asked in entrance exam for the same?
  15. What colleges can I get for admission after scoring 51 marks and 53% in MMS?
  16. Colleges which are AICTE approved and have good placement record in Bangalore or Delhi?
  17. Admission procedure to study Bachelor in International Hospitality Management in IIAS School of Management?
  18. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
4th July 2018, 11:46 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?

It's a good idea to do MBA in International Hospitality Management in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland. It's a good college and has a good global rank. If you have completed Graduation in any discipline and cracked IELTS with 6.5 band , then you are academically eligible to apply for the course.

There is no entrance exam conducted by the university authority to select candidates for the concerned course. The authority will conduct Face to Face Interview or Interview via Skype for the applicants. Selection will be based on the interview performance.
6th July 2018, 01:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am interested to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) from IMI International Management Institute Switzerland. Can anyone of you please let me know what entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission for this course?

Candidates have to submit the English language proficiency scores like IELTS (6.5) or TOEFL for the admission to study MBA International Hospitality Management course in IMI – International Management Institute, Switzerland. There are no other entrance examinations required for the MBA International Hospitality Management admission in IMI International Management Institute. Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with an appropriate level of professional experience in any area are eligible to study MBA International Hospitality Management at IMI International Management Institute. The IMI International Management Institute website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?