10th September 2019, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery in AMS Durgabai Deshmukh General Hospital and Research Centre?

Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery in AMS Durgabai Deshmukh General Hospital and Research Centre? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to do this course in this institute. Thank you!

16th September 2019, 04:49 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery in AMS Durgabai Deshmukh General Hospital and Research Centre?

Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery is an undergraduate Nursing course.

The required eligibility to study Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery in AMS Durgabai Deshmukh General Hospital and Research Centre is the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery is 50% and 5% marks relaxation is given to reserved category candidate. The duration of Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery is 42 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?