7th July 2018, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery in Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery in Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal?
  2. Course structure of Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery in Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery in Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal?
  4. Diploma holder in General Nursing & Midwifery can study Hospital Administration?
  5. How to do MBA in administration and hospital management after finishing diploma in general nursing and midwifery course
  6. Can I do Hospital Management course after completion of General Nursing & Midwifery? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the eligibility for Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery?
  8. Eligibility to pursue Diploma in Gynaecology for Diploma holder in General Nursing and Midwifery?
  9. Detailed information about Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery course?
  10. After completion of GNM can I do MBBS?
  11. Any specialized short term course is there in Nursing?
  12. Details about admission Nursery?
  13. Can i do hospital administration after general nursing and midwifery?
  14. Can I apply for Military Nursing Service after completing Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery?
  15. Admission procedure to study Diploma(General Nursing & Midwifery) in Al-Ameen School of Nursing?
  16. Possibility to do General Nursing and Midwifery Training for Art student? What should I do for it?
  17. Which course is better when compared with D.Pharma and GNM?
  18. Possibility to study Cardiology in Christian Medical College for Diploma Nurse?
10th July 2018, 01:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery in Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

Eligibility to study a Diploma in Nursing (General Nursing and Midwifery) in Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal is as follows:

Students who have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects with an aggregate of 40% marks and those who have cleared 10+2 vocational ANM course from the school recognized by Indian Nursing Council.

Students’ age should be in between 17 years to 35 years

Students should be medically fit

Chirayu Medical College & Hospital website link is given Click Here
10th July 2018, 10:38 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery in Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal?

Eligibility to study Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal are:-
Candidate must have completed 10+2 or its equivalent from any recognized board with at least 55% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?