18th March 2019, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Hardware & Networking Technology in Srimati Techno Institution, Rajarhat?

I am interested to do Diploma in Hardware & Networking Technology from Srimati Techno Institution, Rajarhat. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this college. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

21st March 2019, 01:16 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Hardware & Networking Technology in Srimati Techno Institution, Rajarhat?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Hardware & Networking Technology in Srimati Techno Institution, Rajarhat:

Interested and eligible candidates who have obtained a pass certificate in HS/ (10+2) in any discipline are eligible to study Diploma in Hardware & Networking Technology in Srimati Techno Institution, Rajarhat. Duration of course is 1 year. For admission into this course, interested candidate can apply directly to the college.

For more info:
http://srimatitechno.org/Srimati/com...re-networking/
21st March 2019, 10:05 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Hardware & Networking Technology in Srimati Techno Institution, Rajarhat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to do Diploma in Hardware & Networking Technology from Srimati Techno Institution, Rajarhat. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this college. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!
Those candidates who have passed HS (10+2) or its equivalent examination in any discipline from a recognized board are eligible to study the Computer Hardware & Networking course at the Srimati Techno Institute. Candidates who have interest in hardware and networking field can study the course at the Srimati Techno Institute. After completion of the course, students are capable of finding the faults independently and repair it. Duration of the Computer Hardware & Networking course is one year in the Srimati Techno Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?