16th June 2015, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get diploma course in government polytechnic college with 55% marks in SSLC?

Hi...

I have got 55% in the SSLC and I want to join the diploma course .so can i get seat in government polytechnic college.? and im joining because its my aim and passion. So, please let me know all the possibility to join the diploma course and let me know the steps which I need to follow?

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Polytechnic Diploma is possible after 12th Arts from Delhi Government college or Bihar Government college?
  2. Which college I can do diploma Computer Science in Jaipur, Rajasthan?
  3. Am I eligible for B.Lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  4. List of good colleges available in Maharashtra for doing diploma course?
  5. Am I eligible for Kerala PSC SI after completing Polytechnic diploma in mechanical engineering from government polytechnic?
  6. How can I join in government polytechnic college? What are the courses in Government Polytechnic colleges? Date of sale of admission forms for 1st year diploma courses?
  7. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered?
  8. Can I get a seat in any government polytechnic college in Jharkhand? I have got 1856 rank in diploma in engineering, polytechnic
  9. Is Postal Recruitment going to be held in AP or any state?
  10. Am I eligible to study Polytechnic Diploma course being a B.A. graduate?
  11. Can I get government job if pursue Diploma in Engineering from UGC approved Polytechnic College?
  12. How to get a government job after completing diploma in Loyola Polytechnic
  13. Eligibility for campus interviews & good jobs after Diploma in Mechanical & 52% marks in SSLC?
  14. List of top 20 Engineering Colleges offering EEE course?
  15. Can I be eligible for government exam after completing Electronics and Communication Engineering after SSLC?
  16. Can I get admission to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 7033 rank in Maharashtra Polytechnic CET?
  17. Last 5 years solved question papers of Navodaya Vidyalaya? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get study material for TANCET exam?
16th June 2015, 03:53 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get diploma course in government polytechnic college with 55% marks in SSLC?

Yes of cause you are eligible as if you are completing your 10th standard. Students can get admission in diploma on the behalf of :-

1. Completion of 10th standard.
2. Completion of I.T.I course.
3. Completion of 12th standard.

So you are eligible. Its good to see that your aim is to make career in engineering line. Don't worry you will easily get admission.

For getting admission in diploma you need to give a common entrance test. Score in CET will decide that in which college will you get admission or in which trade will you get seat. So prepare yourself for CET. Basically question's asked in CET is related to subject's which you studied in previous classes. So, collect all your study material and start preparing. As if you succeed in scoring good marks in CET then nobuddy will stop you. You will definitely get admission in diploma.
16th June 2015, 06:01 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get diploma course in government polytechnic college with 55% marks in SSLC?

To get admission in diploma course, first you should appear for the polytechnic entrance exam, which is conducted in your state. You are eligible to apply for polytechnic exam, if you have completed your 10th standard. If you qualify in such polytechnic entrance exam with a very good rank, then you will have a chance to get admission in government polytechnic college. You should try to secure a good rank, because only students with top ranks will get admission in government polytechnic colleges.
29th June 2017, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Student who scored 55% in std.10.in which diploma college he will get admission in mech.civil engeneering
22nd March 2019, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Now I am waiting for 2 result . How much marks enough to join government polytechnic colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?