13th July 2018, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Health Education and Nutrition in Nageshwati Ayurvedic Panchkaram Kendre, Dehradun?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Health Education and Nutrition in Nageshwati Ayurvedic Panchkaram Kendre, Dehradun. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this course in this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure of Diploma in Health Education and Nutrition in Nageshwati Ayurvedic Panchkaram Kendre, Dehradun?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Health Education and Nutrition in Nageshwati Ayurvedic Panchkaram Kendre, Dehradun?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Health Education and Nutrition in Nageshwati Ayurvedic Panchkaram Kendre, Dehradun?
  4. Job opportunities for Diploma Health Education and Nutrition student?
  5. Can i do Graduation course in Nutrition after Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education?
  6. Eligibility to study Diploma in Health Education & Nutrition in Ruxmaniben Deepchand Gardi Medical College, Ujjain?
  7. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  8. Is it possible for me to get a job after completion of diploma in nutrition and health education?
  9. Possibility to become a Dietitian for M.A.(Home Science, Food & Nutrition) and Diploma in Nutrition & Health Education candidate?
  10. Top colleges in India to study PG Diploma in Dietetics & Public Health Nutrition? Is it beneficial for BAMS holder?
  11. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Health Education & Nutrition in Ruxmaniben Deepchand Gardi Medical College, Ujjain?
  12. Can I become a Registered Dietitian after completing Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education?
  13. Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education course is best for 12th with Physical Education student? Where to apply and scope in future?
  14. How to apply for an Internship for 6 months in Hospital Industry for PG Diploma in Nutrition & Health Education student?
  15. Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Health Education & Nutrition admission in Ruxmaniben Deepchand Gardi Medical College, Ujjain? -- [New]
  16. Can I do Nutrition Dietician course in IGNOU after B.A in Philosophy (H)?
  17. Best college in south india for MS? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How many Diploma in Health Education & Nutrition seats are available in Ruxmaniben Deepchand Gardi Medical College, Ujjain?
15th July 2018, 07:27 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Health Education and Nutrition in Nageshwati Ayurvedic Panchkaram Kendre, Dehradun?

You must have passed 10+2 examnation from recognized board to be eligible to pursue Diploma in Health Education and Nutrition in Nageshwati Ayurvedic Panchkaram Kendre, Dehradun.
15th July 2018, 03:46 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Health Education and Nutrition in Nageshwati Ayurvedic Panchkaram Kendre, Dehradun?

Eligibility criteria to pursue Diploma in Health Education and Nutrition are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their Matriculation or Intermediate from a recognized university or school in any stream.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate.
No age limit declared.

You can get admission directly also.
15th July 2018, 09:11 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Health Education and Nutrition in Nageshwati Ayurvedic Panchkaram Kendre, Dehradun are as follows:-

Candidate must have completed their 10+2 examination or its equivalent with at least 55% aggregate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?