12th January 2018, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Top colleges in India to study PG Diploma in Dietetics & Public Health Nutrition? Is it beneficial for BAMS holder?

I am BAMS holder and now want to study PG Diploma in Dietetics & Public Health Nutrition course. Please suggest me top colleges in India for it? Is it beneficial for me?

Related Questions:
  1. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  2. Best colleges with whole information to study Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics
  3. What should I do to be eligible for lecturership in government colleges?
  4. Pursuing PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics through distance mode?
  5. Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics & Nutrition through distance mode?
  6. What are the courses for becoming a Dietitian?
  7. List of universities offering M.Sc in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics course? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Eligibility to study Diploma in Dietetics and Nutrition course for 27 years old Botany graduate? -- [New]
  9. Eligibility to attend PhD(Nutrition) entrance exam for PG Diploma holder?
  10. Can I do dietician course after completing microbiology BSc?
  11. Zoology graduate can pursue PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics through distance education?
  12. Which subjects to choose in 11th and 12th? I have just passed 10th -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I do Nutrition Dietician course in IGNOU after B.A in Philosophy (H)?
  14. Syllabus of Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics and Public Health Service under one year course program? Fees to study this course from government colleges?
  15. A Commerce student can get admission in Nutritional Science and Diets? In which university can I get admission?
  16. How can I apply to study M.Sc(Nutrition & Dietetics) in IGNOU? Total fee of this course?
  17. Can I do Ph.D in Nutrition after doing PG diploma in dietetics and nutrition from VLCC institute after B.Com
  18. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Brand Management in All India Institute of Public and Physical Health Sciences?
14th January 2018, 06:04 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Top colleges in India to study PG Diploma in Dietetics & Public Health Nutrition? Is it beneficial for BAMS holder?

List of Top Institute Offer PG Diploma in Dietetics and Public Health Nutrition Course:-
  1. Smt. Chandibai Himathmal Mansukhani College, Maharashtra
  2. SR Government College for Women, Amritsar
  3. Banarsi Dass Arya Girls College, Punjab
  4. Government College for Women, Ludhiana
  5. Kanya Maha Vidyalaya, Jalandhar
  6. Kasturba Gandhi Degree and PG College for Women, Andhra Pradesh
  7. Shivaji University, Kolhapur
  8. Medvarsity Online Limited, Hyderabad

Yes, PG diploma in Dietetics and public health nutrition course is beneficial for you after completing BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) degree because it enhance the chances to make your career in employment areas like Hospitals and clinics, Sports and health clubs, Hotels restaurants, Research and development centres, Private consultant, Gyms etc.
14th January 2018, 01:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Top colleges in India to study PG Diploma in Dietetics & Public Health Nutrition? Is it beneficial for BAMS holder?

Top colleges offering PG Diploma in Dietetics and Public Health Nutrition:

There are several colleges that are offering this PG Diploma in Dietetics and Public Health Nutrition course. They are,

<> University of Delhi
http://www.du.ac.in/du/

<> Sheetal Bio Medical College
Ph. No: 098371 67846

<> Lady Irwin College
Ph. No: 011 2371 1222

<> Institute of Home Economics
Ph. No: 011 4601 8108

<> S S Institute of Professional Education
Ph. No: 090264 04000

Of course yes, this PG Diploma in Dietetics and Public Health Nutrition course is helpful for B.Pharmacy background candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?