27th June 2015, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Abroad if study Diploma in Chemical Engineering?

Sir,
If I do Chemical Engineering Diploma
course then can I get job in Abroad?
Please reply as soon as possible.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities after passing diploma in chemical engineering?
  2. Courses available to study in Abroad for Chemical Engineering Diploma student?
  3. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Entrance exams to study B.Tech in Abroad for Chemical Engineering Diploma student?
  5. Colleges or universities preferable for doing MS in Chemical Engineering in Abroad? What are the job opportunities
  6. Which colleges or universities are preferable for doing MS in abroad in Chemical Engineering? What about the job opportunities?
  7. Detailed information, procedure and tips to prepare for GRE and TOEFL to study in Abroad for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. How to get a job in abroad for chemical engineering? What to do to get a job in abroad for chemical engineering?
  9. Courses to study in Abroad for Diploma Petrochemical Engineer?
  10. Should I study B.Tech after completing Diploma in Chemical Engineering? Job opportunities for Diploma Chemical Engineer in India?
  11. Job opportunities for Diploma Chemical Engineer?
  12. Career Scope and Job Opportunities in India and Abroad for Chemical Engineering course?
  13. Universities or colleges to prefer for doing MS in Chemical Engineering? Job opportunities in the course?
  14. Is it beneficial to study B.E. in Abroad after completing Diploma in Engineering course?
  15. What are the different entrance exams which we need to give to do M.Tech in Chemical Engineering in abroad?
  16. Colleges or universities preferable for doing M.S in Chemical Engineering?
  17. What specialization should I choose to study MS in Abroad after completed B.Tech(Chemical Engineering)? Best country to study MS in Abroad?
  18. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Metallurgy Engineering Diploma student?
30th June 2015, 04:40 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in Abroad if study Diploma in Chemical Engineering?

Doing just a Diploma course will not fetch a job in abroad. However if you seriously want a job in foreign countries, you should however, opt for higher studies and therefore look for jobs after that.

You should opt for graduate and Post graduate degree after your Diploma course in the same field to opt for a better future abroad.
30th June 2015, 11:39 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to get job in Abroad directly after completing Diploma in Chemical Engineering course. To do job in Abroad, you need to pursue your higher studies in B.E/B.Tech course.By pursuing your higher studies, you can search for job and you can do it. Without pursuing higher studies in Abroad, you cannot get job after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering course.
12th May 2019, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

I am diploma in chemical engineering and having 16years experience in production and planning,can I work abroad based on my years of experience?
27th January 2021, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I get foreign job after completing polytechnic (chemical Engineering)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?