21st June 2018, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in good Engineering colleges for a candidate with 84% in 12th PCMB and 41129 rank in KCET?

Dear friends, I just want to know that will I get admission in any good Engineering college as I have secured 84% marks in my 12th PCMB and 41129 rank in KCET. Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Expected rank for a candidate with 83 marks in KCET & 66.65% in 2nd PUC?
  2. Am I eligible for KCET if I have completed 12th standard from Andhra Pradesh?
  3. Expected rank for a candidate with 56 marks in KCET(Engineering)?
  4. List of good engineering colleges in Bangalore after passing KCET with 30,000 rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Any possibility to get admission in good engineering college in India after scoring 184345 rank in AIEEE and 67 marks?
  6. Eligibility to appear in KCET for a candidate who has completed 12th from A.P.? Procedure and fee to apply for KCET?
  7. Can I expect a seat in Telecommunication or Biotechnology in good colleges in Bangalore after scoring a rank of 36546 in engineering? Which branch can I opt with my KCET rank?
  8. Any chance of admission in B.Sc agriculture colleges with a rank of 36,442 in KCET?
  9. Colleges which I can get after scoring KCET rank of 3400(Engineering) and 1400(Medical)?
  10. Am I eligible to get a seat for B.Sc Agriculture in University of Agriculture Sciences, Dharwad if I have taken 6125 rank in KCET?
  11. Which engineering college and which branch I can get in Bangalore after getting 15994 rank in KCET?
  12. Last date of K-CET Online form submission for candidate who belongs to AP? Tuition and admission fee of engineering colleges under K-CET?
  13. In which college will I get EC, CS, IS and Telecom Engineering after scoring 9012 rank in KCET?
  14. Possibility to get direct BTech admission in Karnataka for a candidate with 82% in Computer Engineering Diploma course?
  15. How much to score in Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) for Aeronautical Engineering and what is the passing score required and fee for it?
  16. Will he be eligible for KCET after supplementary exam?
  17. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)?
  18. Possibility to get BTech admission in any Government college with 13625 rank in TS-EAMCET? -- [New]
24th June 2018, 02:09 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in good Engineering colleges for a candidate with 84% in 12th PCMB and 41129 rank in KCET?

As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get admission in good Engineering colleges for a candidate with 84% in 12th PCMB and 41129 rank in KCET.

The name of best college for you in which you can try to get admission are given below.

=> NIE Institute of Technology, Mysore

=> Vidyavardhaka College of Engineering, Mysore

=> Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Bangalore

=> New Horizon College of Engineering, Bangalore

=> SJB Institute of Technology, Bangalore

=> Dayananda Sagar Academy of Technology and Management, Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?