29th January 2019, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering for ITI(Sheet Metal Work) student?

Hi friends, I am doing ITI course in Sheet Metal Work. After completing my ITI course, I want to study Diploma course in Metallurgical Engineering. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to do this Diploma course?

9th February 2019, 02:01 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering for ITI(Sheet Metal Work) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am doing ITI course in Sheet Metal Work. After completing my ITI course, I want to study Diploma course in Metallurgical Engineering. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to do this Diploma course?

Candidates who have passed 10th or equivalent examination + 2 years Industrial Training Institute (ITI) Certificate examination are eligible to study the Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering. If selected, candidates will be admitted directly to the second year of the Diploma course through lateral entry mode. Some states conduct an entrance examination for the lateral entry admission to study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering. Duration of the course is two years. Many polytechnic colleges offer the Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering course.
9th February 2019, 10:48 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering for ITI(Sheet Metal Work) student?

Candidates who wish to get admission in Diploma course must have completed their 10th or 12th level of education from a recognized institution.

Candidates should have scored a minimum of 50% in aggregate in order be eligibel to get admission.

Below, I have mentioned some of the entrance examinations upon clearing which the candidate can get admission in Diploma course and continue with his/her studies ahead.

> APJEE

> JEXPO

> DCECE

> POLYCET

> DCET

> MP PPT

> TS POLYCET, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?