29th January 2019, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Biomedical Engineering after completing 10th NIOS?

Respected Sir, I am doing my 10th from NIOS Board. I am interested to study Biomedical Engineering in Diploma course. So, can I study Diploma with this specialization after my 10th which I am doing with NIOS Board?

9th February 2019, 01:31 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Biomedical Engineering after completing 10th NIOS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am doing my 10th from NIOS Board. I am interested to study Biomedical Engineering in Diploma course. So, can I study Diploma with this specialization after my 10th which I am doing with NIOS Board?

Yes, you can study the Diploma in Biomedical Engineering after completion of 10th from NIOS. You should have studied Mathematics and Science as one of the subjects in 10th to study the Diploma in Biomedical Engineering. Admission to the Diploma in Biomedical Engineering course is done through an entrance test conducted by the state board of technical education in some states. Duration of the Diploma in Biomedical Engineering is three years. You can study the course in various polytechnic colleges in India.
9th February 2019, 04:27 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Biomedical Engineering after completing 10th NIOS?

Yes, you can study Diploma in Biomedical Engineering after completing 10th class from NIOS board. Since NIOS is recognized board and comes under the Union Government of India. It is similar to the CBSE and the CISCE board. So you are definitely eligible to pursue Diploma in Biomedical Engineering after completing 10th class from NIOS board.

Last edited by ppsahu; 10th February 2019 at 10:49 PM. Reason: Remove *
9th February 2019, 10:17 PM
Sunnyexpert

Yes, you can very much study your Diploma course after completion of your 10th NIOS, there is no such issue in it. You will have to however prepare well for your entrance examinations like AP Polycet, JEXPO, etc.

By qualifying the entrance examination, based on your entrance examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college in the counselling process and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?