3rd August 2019, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Nautical Science in Indian Maritime University Kandla Port Campus?

Hello, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria to study in Indian Maritime University Kandla Port Campus for Diploma in Nautical Science course? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to join this university for this course.

31st July 2021, 08:12 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Nautical Science in Indian Maritime University Kandla Port Campus?

Diploma in Nautical Science is Diploma level Aqua Science course. The required eligibility to study Diploma in Nautical Science in Indian Maritime University Kandla Port Campus is that the candidate should have passed 12th class with science stream from a recognized board. The candidate should score at least 55% in your 12th class to get admission in Diploma in Nautical Science. The duration of this course is 1 year. The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination score which is conducted by the Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?