30th April 2018, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in DITR?

Hi friends, can you help me to know about the eligibility criteria for studying Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology & Research? I am interested to do this Diploma course in this institute. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in DITR?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in DITR?
  3. How many Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology seats are available in DITR?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in DITR?
  5. What qualification should we need to join B.Sc Ophthalmology after completion of Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistance?
  6. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research?
  7. What are the different subjects consisting the Paramedical course?
  8. Fee expenses of Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research?
  9. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research? -- [New]
  10. Can I study Gynaecology after B.Sc (CS and Physics)?
  11. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research?
  12. Scope of studying Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology over Bachelor of Radio Diagnosis and Imaging Technology course?
  13. Which are the best para medical courses? I am studying 12th science -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility to study Diploma(Computer Science & Technology) in CCCT?
  15. Scope of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology Bachelor's Degree course?
  16. Eligibility to study B.E.(Information Technology) for Diploma CSE holder?
  17. Eligibility to study Diploma in Fish Products Technology in CMJ University?
  18. List of paramedical courses in government colleges in Kerala?
15th May 2019, 11:15 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in DITR?

=> Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology is a Diploma type course and the duration of this course is 2 years.

=> In order to get admission in Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology course, the candidate should have passed 12th class with at least 50% from a recognized board.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of written examination conducted by Delhi Institute of Technology and Research.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: D-70, 100 ft. Main Road, Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital. North East, Delhi, 110093
Phone: 098838 38324
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?