30th April 2018, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology seats are available in DITR?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that how many seats are there for Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology & Research? Can you let me know about the seats availability for this course in this institute?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in DITR?
  2. Eligibility to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in DITR?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in DITR?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in DITR?
  5. What are the different subjects consisting the Paramedical course?
  6. What qualification should we need to join B.Sc Ophthalmology after completion of Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistance?
  7. Which NIT college will I get after scoring an AIEEE OBC rank of 17431? In which government college can I get admission?
  8. Does JIPMER provide facility to study Psychology?
  9. Scope of studying Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology over Bachelor of Radio Diagnosis and Imaging Technology course?
  10. Can I get a seat in NITs after scoring 89 marks in AIEEE SC category?
  11. Which are the best para medical courses? I am studying 12th science -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Scope of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology Bachelor's Degree course?
  13. Fee expenses of Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research?
  14. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research? -- [New]
  15. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  16. List of paramedical courses in government colleges in Kerala?
  17. Can I get admission in any NIT for MCA? I have achieved 2491 rank in NIMCET
  18. How many Diploma in Blood Banking Technology seats are available in Guntur Medical College?
29th April 2019, 02:06 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology seats are available in DITR?

The total number of Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology seats are available in DITR is 45.

Delhi Institute of Technology and Research - DITR

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

D-70, Nathu Colony 100 feet Main Road, School Block, Near Railway Flyover Pillar No. 13, Sahadara
Delhi, Delhi 110093, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?